NaysPinkBookshelf

Nay's Pink Bookshelf

A girl in her early 20's reading all things YA and NA

Seeress

Seeress - Ednah Walters **A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!

Did this seriously just happen. Ednah Walters is a freaking genius! The feels are there and I'm just in awe at the moment. Please give me a minute to collect my thoughts and emotions.

*20 mins later*

I cannot believe how this ended off. I am totally in love with this conclusion. I love the plot twist at the end. So unbelievable the way these characters were double spies.

First off, Raine is still as fierce as she wants to be. I love that she comes into her powers more in this book and learns to control them and use them without overstepping the boundaries. Being that she's a seeress she is more powerful than the gods, goddesses, norns, immortals and Valkyries. Raine never backed down from anyone throughout this book…not Torin or the norns. She stood up for herself and I love how she grew into her new self.

Torin is still such a hunk. I loved that I got to see more of his emotional or "sensitive" in this book when details about his mother and father was given. It showed that he had compassion for others and not just whipped for Raine. It made me love and appreciate him way more as a character.

Andris is much more lovable in this book even though he can still be snarky. Cora is still badass and knows how to use her gift much better. Echo wasn't around much but after that double date he is so romantic. The new characters Femi, Gina and Rita were quite interesting to say the least.

Eirik sort of pissed me off majority of the time he was in the book. Just how he came back to school and what he did to Mr and Mrs Cooper just disgusted me. However, he saved face and remains a loved character for me. The Earl, Torin's father, is the king of all douchebags. I don't get why he had to exist. Granted learning the true identity of his father and what he did to his mother made the book more intense I just wanted him dead.

The way everything went down when Eirik arrived totally made me mad. I was ready to drop the book, but then finding out Blaine, Femi and the witches betrayed her was even more revolting. However, that plot twist -- man oh man. I just can't believe how it all went down.

Overall, Seeress was the most amazing conclusion ever and I am beyond happy with how the trilogy ended!