NaysPinkBookshelf

Nay's Pink Bookshelf

A girl in her early 20's reading all things YA and NA

Unravel Me

Unravel Me  - Tahereh Mafi Where the hell do I begin?! The Reestablishment vs Omega Point and all goes crazy. First off, Warner and Adam are brothers -- wtf! I must say that I am stuck between both Adam and Warner. That is some news. Juliette finally comes into herself accepts her ability or power. Even though it's deadly, when used in a "proper" manner I'm sure she can do great things.

Adam, Warner, Kenji and James definitely have some cool abilities...but Juliette's is still top notch. It seems like every few chapters she discovers more about her ability and learns to hone them.

I did not like the fact that Juliette and Adam had to break up, but I did understand it.

Kenji is one hilarious character. He kept it real with Juliette and definitely made her see the light. Warner is definitely still an ass throughout the book, he needs to grow up. He and Juliette both have issues that need to seriously be worked out. They both have a lot of growing up to do. Anderson is a major heartless douche bag! I see why Warner -- which I find out his real name -- and Adam are the way they are. I do not like the cliff hanger and ending, but it was an awesome ending!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and cannot wait to read Ignite Me!