NaysPinkBookshelf

Nay's Pink Bookshelf

A girl in her early 20's reading all things YA and NA

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  - Michelle Hodkin Okay all I can say is that this book is outstanding!!!!!!!!! I can now see the hype on BookTube and blogs -- absolutely mind [fucking] blowing (excuse my french). This book started out creepy because her hallucinations had me confused and a bit shaky, but the more I read on and learned about her the more I realized how excellent this is.

First off, Mara Dyer is a badass chick. She started off a bit shy, quit and demented due to the accident, deaths and over protective mother, but with the help of her big brother Daniel and the ever so amazing Noah, she blossomed.

Noah is a hunk for sure -- Smooth, quite, doesn't quite care for much of anything, but he'll go above and beyond for Mara.

The idea of them being life and death is super romantic, but freaky. She kills and he heals...seems sick, but it has such a romantic feel.

Okay all I am going to say about the ending is what the hell! Why is Jude still alive?! What is going to happen next. My mind is blown.

Moving on to The Evolution of Mara Dyer ...

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK