NaysPinkBookshelf

Nay's Pink Bookshelf

A girl in her early 20's reading all things YA and NA

Aerenden: The Zeiihbu Master

Aerenden: The Zeiihbu Master - Kristen Taber I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.

This was awesome. Action packed, plot twists, excitement and the whole nine yards. This was very enjoyable and I simply just had to give it a 5 star rating.

Kristen Taber can do no wrong! She has created such an outstanding masterpiece with this series that it keeps me wanting more of all characters.

I must say I am very proud of the villages. They learned to battle and did what they could with their skills which was impressive. Nick definitely did a great job ensuring that they learned all they could. He keep a positive mindset and allowed himself to uplift each and every person.

I enjoyed learning about Elana, Ed's sister from the tribe. She definitely reminded me of Ed with her strong will. She definitely respected her brother at all ends. I thought Everel was pretty harsh in his reaction to Elana, but I guess that's how he is when it comes to the tribe versus Aerenden.

Learning Cal true intentions on this misson pissed me off and that he had his brother-in-law with him as well upset me. How could he not tell Meaghan, but then say she is the closest thing to niece he has?! That's backwards.

Cadie is a very strong young man. He fought back as much as he could and endured the pain that Stilgan and his Mardrochs did. I love the fact that his people tried to help him no matter of him having a power that they see as horrible.

That ending was completely insane but the action was awesome. Meaghan definitely stood her ground against Stilgan. She definitely got stronger and wiser with combat. Cal no longer seems to be a mysterious guy to me. I feel his intentions. What he did to save Meaghan was perfect!

I need to know what happens next! If Cal is alive like Vivian predicted is Meaghan alive as well. This is what I call a delicious read!